Thursday, September 28, 2006

inspirational sports quotes

Category : Famous Saying
I choose a block of marble and chop off whatever I don't need.
Author : Francois-Auguste Rodin

Category : Attitude
The twin killers of success are impatience and greed.
Author : Jim Rohn

Category : Attitude
Its not the size of the dog in the fight... Its the size of fight, in the dog
Author : Dont Need To Know

Category : Baseball
This is the type of thing that as a kid you dream about. Something I've done in my backyard a hundred times. And you never know if you're going to get the opportunity to do it
Author : Scott Brosius

Category : Earth Day
It is the safest of times, it is the riskiest of times.... What the Dickens is going on here?
Author : Denton Morrison, on chemicals, technology, and risk, quoted in National Academy of Sciences, Improv

Category : Love Quotes
The only measure of your worth and your deeds will be the love you leave behind when you're gone
Author : Fred Small

Category : Christmas
Oh, for the good old days when people would stop Christmas shopping when they ran out of money
Author : Author Unknown

Category : Death
When I look back on all these worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which had never happened
Author : Sir Winston Churchill

Category : Attitude
Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up.
Author : The Reverend Jesse Jackson

Category : Women's Greetings
Buying something on sale is a very special feelingIn fact, the less I pay for something, the more it is worth to meI have a dress that I paid so little for that I am afraid to wear itI could spill something on it, and then how would I replace it for that
Author : Rita Rudner

Category : Maturing Altruistically
Keep a sharp eye on that devil, procrastination, waiting for his chance to lure you to the easy chair, to gossip, to dawdling, and the TV – which is mostly a literature of illiterate – the amusement of non-thinkers.
Author :

Category : Veterans Day
I think there is one higher office than president and I would call that patriot
Author : Gary Hart

Category : Patriotic
I think there is one higher office than president and I would call that patriot
Author : Gary Hart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home